Tuesday, February 24, 2009

If there's one thing I wish will come true...

Okay, I just received the most incredibly amazing news!! 'Anonymous' posted a comment on my previous post, and told me that David would be touring in Asia in April! (Asia in April sounds like a good song name too. Woo I am on a roll today!) I checked out the news, and found out that David's guitarist actually confirmed that David would be touring in Asia, but didn't say the exact countries. I'm really praying (although I'm not a believer, but whatever) that he would make a stop in Singapore. Those front row seats are mine!! And if he only goes to Malaysia, like Celine, I will seriously die.

FOD interviewed David Archuleta’s guitarist Mike Krompass and right at the end of the interview he mentions going with David to Asia from April 2nd - April 14th! Unfortunately, Mike didn’t say where in Asia but I’m guessing Japan, Singapore, Philippines, and Malaysia for sure.

Please please please oh my Oprah (I've decided that if anyone has come close to being a Goddess it's her) please.


Get your ass down to Singapore!!

No comments: