Monday, April 6, 2009

Tomorrow's the big day!!!!!

I can't believe I'm finally going to see David Archuleta!!!!! Screw you, physics remedial. Like I'm going to miss this for the world.

Actually, I did see Arch last night while dreaming. I remember I was somewhere in Rome, in an open concept restaurant, and he appeared halfway and said he would give me his email address on the condition that I said I liked his hair. Weird dream, I know. But it can't be weirder than my other dream involving a love crisis between David Beckham, Amanda Bynes, Jonathan Bennett and a nun.

So the plan for tomorrow is...

2.30 pm- Put my bag in locker, take home clothes plus sling bag (deposited earlier). Go for PC. (Note to self: Do not do anything that involves sweating, in case Arch wants a hug.)

3.30pm - Run out of school screaming like a raving lunatic (not much deviation from my usual routine)

3.50pm - Arrive at Boon Lay Interchange. Find the people who are going. Board the train.

5pm - Arrive at Bugis MRT station, locate Iluma Building and recon on the possible campout areas. Locate the other Arch fans and lead them away from building by telling them that the lcoation has been changed, or else we would have to fight with them for space later on.

5.30pm - Forage for food. Do not enter a restaurant as we may be delayed and miss out on prime spots (preferably right in front of the stage; easier for jumping onto stage for the purpose of kidnapping Archuleta. Exact details of what to do with target after aquring is not known as of present moment.)

7.00pm - Archuleta arrives!!!!! Hopefully he's on time. Mariah is usually late for more than an hour. But then again, she's worth every second.

Autograph session - Prepare net for catching target. Hide underneath shirt while waiting for turn. Distract target with CD for signing, then throw net over target. Run off with target.

And Archuleta's mine!!!!!

No comments: