Friday, April 17, 2009

Today's Reading

Past: The Tower
The Book says: This card represents the unexpected events that can change your life or your perception of things. A rude awakening of some sort, whether it's your old way of life coming suddenly to an end, or release from a situation in which you were stuck.

I say: So true. I saw people in a totally different light, and I'm much wiser about who to trust now. In a way, it really is a release. A release from my naive way of thinking that most people out there have good intentions, when its really the reverse.

Present: The Magician
The Book says: This card suggests a time of action, creative initiative, skill and potential in abundance. The equipment needed is available but steps may not yet have been taken towards achievement of the goal. A great reserve of power and energy is available; it is up to the seeker to decide how it is to be used.

I say: Yes.. I know I have to study hard now.. You don't have to remind me every few minutes, alright...

Future: Justice

The Book says: In a reading, Justice stands for the need to weigh things up, to find fair and rational solutions, for reason and thought to override emotions, although at times Jutice might need to be tempered with mercy. In short, it stands for the need for a balanced mind.

I say: We'll only fight fair with those who fight fair. Mercy for him? Most unlikely. Perhaps in a verrrrry verrrrry distance future.

No comments: