Saturday, May 1, 2010

For The Last Time - Pokémon DO EXIST!

I'm so tired of repeating myself to those non-believers who invest all their efforts in putting us down. Pokémon (that's right, I took the trouble to put that little accent on e. It's the 'only people who believe in god will write God syndrome'.) are very well alive and living among us, and certain people want to quieten down the ones who stand for the truth and the righteous, to push their own agenda. It's those bigoted religious groups, I tell ya. Mention anything related to evolution to them and they'll hunt you down with a pitchfork and a cross.

I think the real reason they're so against us is cause they're quite simply very jealous of the cooler Pokémon representatives we have. They have a craggy, homeless-looking shepard's son (who could really use a haircut), we have a cute, fuzzy yellow furball called Pikachu. It's really easy to see why they would want to shut us down.

Now I was once a non-believer like you. I say to myself, 'James..', and I answered, 'Yes?'. 'If Pokémon existed, wouldn't there be at least one or two photograhic evidence? Like how when they took a photo of god, everyone saw and realized he does exist?'

I told you god's real.

Well, kids. As it turns out, there really are pictures of Pokémon. Your eyes kid you not. The following very graphic images you are about to see will very certainly change your life forever.

Cubone

Dewgong

Ponyta

Vulpix

Beedrill

and last but not least, our very own ambassador,

Pikachu

See, what did I tell you. I should probably state here that I'm very lucid and very sober, and currently not on any medication or psychedelic drugs. Just in case you're wondering. Now go spread the joyous news to your little friends!

No comments: