Saturday, May 2, 2009

I watched 17 Again while 17

Yipee I fulfilled my goal. I watched the Zac Efron movie 17 Again when I'm still 17. If i watch it tomorrow, I would only be reminded of how I'll never be a child again.

The movie is surprisingly, quite funny. i wanted to watch it for Zac (no idea why I'm doing that), but I ended up liking the movie more than I know I should. The humor stems mostly from how it catches you off guard at the most unespected moments, so probably it wouldn't be as funny the second time round. Not that I'm planning to watch it again. (In the cinema, anyways. I'll get it when its out and watch it everyday on my iPod.)

So anyways, yesterday was the class outing. More like half-the-class outing, since only the guys and 1 girl went. We watched the movie before meeting the rest and going to the beach. To say we had a mind-numbingly boring time would be an understatement. On hindsight, agreeing to go to the beach was probably not a good idea (the next understatement of the year). We could have had such a good time at a boardgames cafe or something.

The main point of the outing was to bond the class people, but since that's not happening, yesterday could might as well been a waste of time and money. So hooray for the class outing!

No comments: