Monday, May 11, 2009

There has been stranger addictions...

There's this 15month old girl that gets high on Adam. Literally high. As high as rabbit's whiskers, I'll tell ya that. Apparently, she will beg her mom to play her Adam's videos on her (her Mom's not the girl's) iPhone. Then she will just sit there and be entranced by Adam. At the end of the performance she will kiss the screen.

Quite frankly, I find this disturbing to the highest degree. Now, its obvious the girl has great taste, but to beg for Adam like a junkie suffering from withdrawal symptoms takes 'cute' a bit too far. And is it really okay to let a little girl watch a guy that wears more eyeliner than Amy Winehouse shriek around a stage? I swear, if I watched his rendition of "Ring Of Fire" 10 years ago I might have been severely traumatized.



No comments: