Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Insider reveals that American Idol Top 4 Has Already Been Chosen By Producers

Can you honestly say that you're surprised? After all, it's already not a very big secret that the AI producers rigged the whole show. It's TV, after all. They gotta do what they gotta do to keep ratings up.

According to a female employee of American Idol
(nope, it's not a drunk Paula Abdul), the producers already have their sights set on Adam Lambert (yay!), Lil Rounds (yay again!), Alexis Grace (whatever) and Danny Gokey (pui!). Not the least bit unexpected, I'd say. So expect these four to go all the way to the end. I'd take a wild guess and say that Alexis would be kicked out as third runner up, followed by Lil, then it's a match off between Adam and Danny. I really don't want Danny to win, but I think he just might, thanks to the blessings bestowed upon him by his dead wife. If he wins, the least he could do is to give the title to his wife, since she's the one who won, effectively.

The
insider also revealed that Adam and Lil might not go far, 'cause the producers think they're similiar to past contestants. They say that Adam's like Daughtry. Like, so not! Adam's hair is so cool and alive, while Daughtry doesn't even have hair. Lil is compared to Fantasia. A fair comparison, but Lil's voice is so much better than Fantasia's squawking.

But hello?!
Dont' they see the similiarity between Danny and David 'I'm an alien' Cook? Cook just won and they're forgotten about him already? (Not that I blame them. Arch is cooking up a much bigger storm than Cook). They even look similiar and have that same annoying face that makes me want to puke everytime they attempt a big song and think they can pull it off and they give that smug ass look when the judges so blindly agree with the brainless pruducers and commend them on their efforts.

Forgive me, I'm rambling.

Today is country week.. Like, can the smart ass producers spell 'DISAPPOINTING'? From Michael Jackson week to country? I don't hate country, but it's like watching a Miley Cyrus concert after a Celine Dion extravaganza at the Colosseum. Only difference is,
I do hate Miley. But I digress. According to my super secret sources (fine! It's Wikipedia! Stop torturing me already!), Adam is gonna go another huge song, this time by Johnny Cash. They better not put him near the end again, or I'll have to endure another two hours of 'Gokey Lovin' before we come to the real singers.

Watch American Idol tonight at 6 on Starworld. Support Adam and hate Gokey! Go Hell, Gokey!

No comments: