Tuesday, March 24, 2009

David. Archuleta. Is. Coming. To. Singapore.

It's true!!!! Oh my goodness I can't believe it!!! Finally someone I want to see comes to Singapore!!! And He's singing autographs for CDs! And I have His CD! And I don't know why but I'm writing Him with the capital letter! Like God! But not!

Okay, getting a bit too excited there. But seriously, can anyone get too excited over Archuleta? The amazing boy I saw last year on TV all through American Idol and who's CD I've waited for so anxiously is coming to Singapore!! And I can see him!! And get Him to sign my CD! Okay, it's starting again.

Alright. I've calmed down enough to give you the deets.


7TH APRIL 2009
7 PM
ILUMA SHOPPING CENTRE (Opposite Bugis Junction)
AUTOGRAPH SESSION + SHORT PERFORMANCE

The most important day of my life (okay maybe I'll rethink this if Mariah comes to SG or I get married or have a baby or something, but 'till now it'll suffice)! In less than 3 weeks! I can hardly wait!

No comments: