Saturday, October 8, 2011

Berry'gasms


The first order of business is to dig out the insides of some strawberries with a small knife. I have always found this extremely therapeutic, for whatever reason. Maneuvering small knives and chanting out the names of the strawberries (that's right I name them before I gut them) gives me a lot of inner peace.



The next thing you'll wanna do is to fill a piping bag (or a ziplock back with a small hole cut out of a corner) with cheesecake filling and squeeze it into the holes you have just lovingly carved out. 


I like to then sprinkle graham crackers all over a square baking tray and arranging my stuffed strawberries in a 5x5 orientation. Any extras will be mercilessly eaten.


The delicate process of indiscriminately squirting chocolate sauce all over them comes next. Congratulations, you have just created something too beautiful to be eaten. Now step away from the calories and admire from afar, fat ass.

2 comments:

charlyn said...

i wonder if people wax off the seeds from strawberries before eating em.

Jamiejames said...

Why would anyone do that, the seeds are like encrusted jewels