Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Favourite Things

Revisiting 'The Sound Of Music', I realized you can actually sing a song about your favourites to make yourself feel better. But I hardly like raindrops on roses, bright copper kettles or whiskers on kittens. So, I decided to come up with my own version of more practical things to love. Sing it to the tune of the original song =)

Ellen on TV and Mariah singing
Dancing in moonlight with no shred of clothing
Rachel Green, Phoebe and Chandler Bing
These are a few of my favorite things

People who don't smile and those with no eyebrows
Stalking my neighbor while riding a milk cow
Flirting with strangers and casual flings
These are a few of my favorite things

Stealing some money from a wishing fountain
Sex with a blond on the peak of a mountain
Slutty girls, I'd like to poison their drinks
These are a few of my favourite things

When the grades drop, when I can't sing,
when I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite things,
and then I don't feel so bad.

The original song:

No comments: