Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ramblings of Cassie

I like boys on swings and girls on skateboards.
I like pharmaceutical wrappers.
I like people in hats with big eyebrows.
I like people in hats with big eyebrows and big mustaches.
I like water caught in spiders webs.
I like wearing all my clothes at once.
I like people who don't smile. Ever.
And I like people who smile.
I like hair that goes on and on.
And I love food.

In a way, I love everything.
'Love' is less of a thing... less distinct, less particular.
I like things that I like, but I love everything.
It has more choice than like.
There are even the worst things with things to love about them.
I love things so much sometimes I feel like I can float away... that's wrong.

I hate shoes.
I hate people who change their voices when they say something important.
I hate my thighs.
I hate war.
I hate swimming costumes that cling.
I hate dripping taps... but I also sort of love dripping taps.
I hate invitations
I hate this.

Wow... sorry...

Incredible, isn't it? It's the transcript of a Skins' character's video blog. She's this mentally ill patient, but what she says is so deep and insightful. This is probably one of the best scripts the Skins writers have come up with. It's so true that everything has something to love about it, but you won't necessarily like it.

No comments: