Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Love Test

Spread: The 7 Card Love Test
This is a 7 card tarot spread that highlights a few key aspects of what one desires, as well as dislikes, in a relationship. Surprisingly on-the-nose, especially for the kind of partner I don't want. It looks like I'm some gold-digger by drawing the Ten of Pentacles for what I do want, but I've always been saying how much I want the stability, not so much the money.

Cards: 
1 - My love goal (Page of Swords)
  • Young-at-heart person
  • Wisdom based on experience
  • Refreshing honesty
  • Challenging lover
  • Mental dexterity
2 - What I have to offer (Knight Of Cups)
  • Sensitive to atmosphere & opinions
  • Full of emotions, charm, desire to please the other
  • Romantic feelings out of proportion 
  • Imaginative, but unrealistic
3 - What I lack (Ten Of Cups)
  • Too compelled to find love and harmony solely through family values
  • Ignoring own personal pathway
  • Familial acceptance
4 -  What I don't want in a partner (Six Of Cups)
  • Naive, innocent, childish
  • Too absorbed in the past
5 - What I do want in a partner (Ten Of Pentacles)
  • Stability, security
  • Emotional or spiritual prosperity
  • Worldly success
  • The good life, wealth 
6 - The heart of the matter (Ten Of Wands) 
  • Feeling I'm to blame for everything
  • Struggling with heavy burden
  • Believing there is always a price to pay
  • Being too willing to please
7 - What can I do to make this work (Queen of Swords)
  • Bear suffering with strength 
  • Symbol of strong will & determination
  • Patience for better times to come

No comments: