Friday, June 26, 2009

The 'One Artist To Say It All...' Game

I Saw this on Greg's site, thought it was fun. The rules:

-Using only song names from ONE ARTISTE, cleverly answer these questions.
-Try not to repeat a song title. It’s a lot harder than you think.

Pick Your Artist:
Mariah Carey

Are you male or female:
Loverboy

Describe yourself:
Ond And Only

How do you feel about yourself:
The Beautiful Ones

Describe where you currently live:
Underneath The Stars

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Joy Ride

Your favorite form of transportation:
Fly Like A Bird

Your best friend is:
Never Too Far

Your favorite color is:
Rainbow (Interlude)

What’s the weather like:
Through The Rain

Favorite time of day:
Touch My Body

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
For The Record

What’s life to you:
All I've Ever Wanted

What is the best advice you have to give:
Don't Stop Funkin' 4 Jamaica

If you could change your name, what would it be:
Jesus (Oh What A Wonderful Child)

Your favorite food is:
Honey

Thought for the Day:
I Didn't Mean To Turn You On

How I would like to die:
Last Night A DJ Saved My Life

My soul’s present condition:
Vanishing

My motto:
There's Got To Be A Way

No comments: