Friday, June 5, 2009

Amazing Bible quotes

"All who curse father or mother shall be put to death; having cursed father or mother, their blood is upon them.If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbour, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall be put to death. The man who lies with his father’s wife has uncovered his father’s nakedness; both of them shall be put to death; their blood is upon them. If a man lies with his daughter-in-law, both of them shall be put to death; they have committed perversion; their blood is upon them. If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death; their blood is upon them. [Leviticus, chapter 20]"

I conclude from this quote that:

- By right I should already be put to death, since I've more than one occasion cursed at my parents. Hmm.. Do you think they'll use lethal injection or hanging? I sure hope it's not the electric char!

- A man must never tell a lie to another man, since (for some unfathomable reason), he'll be put to death for it.

"When you buy a male Hebrew slave, he shall serve for six years, but in the seventh he shall go out a free person, without debt. If he comes in single, he shall go out single; if he comes in married, then his wife shall go out with him. If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the wife and her children shall be her master’s and he shall go out alone. But if the slave declares, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out a free person’, then his master shall bring him before God. He shall be brought to the door or the doorpost; and his master shall pierce his ear with an awl; and he shall serve him for life.
[Exodus, chapter 21] "

I conclude from this quote that:

- It is alright to keep slaves, but only for 6 years. Oh dang. Now I gotta go release Makiki. At least I can get to keep his wife and children.

- Note to self: ask Makiki if he loves his wife and children enough to want to serve me for life.

- Note to self again: Find an awl (what ever that is) to pierce his ear with.

"I desire, then, that in every place the men should pray, lifting up holy hands without anger or argument; also that the women should dress themselves modestly and decently in suitable clothing, not with their hair braided, or with gold, pearls, or expensive clothes, but with good works, as is proper for women who profess reverence for God. Let a woman learn in silence with full submission. I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she is to keep silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing, provided they continue in faith and love and holiness, with modesty. [1 Timothy, chapter 2]"


I conclude from this quote that :

- All women that doll up are sinners and have to be condemned to hell or die. All that promote the horrible sin of dressing up, such as fashion designers, hair salon owners, boutique owners, make up artists etc are to be dealt with in the same way.

- No girl is allowed to speak in class.

- All schools must immediately fire all the female teachers.

- It is alright to be sexist, since the Bible says so. And, as we all know, the Bible is written by the smartest person, hence it is correct.


This is extremely illuminating. I can't understand how some people think this is nonsense. I mean, come on. The extremely convincing facts are staring you in the face. How can you not follow a book that advocates the execution of homosexuals and people who curse their parents. Plus, slavery and the oppression of women are such common things in society today, hence the Bible is completely relevant.

No comments: